9 Approved building lots in a beautiful 12 lot subdivision in Exeter Township, Berks County, PA. Lots are located on Princess Court in the Pineview Ridge residential subdivision off of Pineland Road. The neighborhood is located in close proximity to major highways including; to the north S.R. 562 (Boyertown Pike), south U.S.Route 422, east S.R. 662, (Old Swede Road) and to the west U.S. Route 422 Business/U.S. 422 By-Pass split. In addition, Exeter Township is roughly 6.5 miles southeast of the City of Reading, the county seat and Princess court is 6 miles from the historical site of the Daniel Boone Homestead.
- Lot 1: Acres: 0.66, Sq. Ft: 28,750 , Annual Tax(est.): $2,319
- Lot 2: Acres: 0.47, Sq. Ft: 20,476, Annual Tax(est.): $2,052
- Lot 3: Acres: 0.62, Sq. Ft: 27,007, Annual Tax(est): $2,262
- Lot 4: Acres: 0.58, Sq. Ft: 25,265, Annual Tax(est.): $2,205
- Lot 5: Acres: 0.86 Sq. Ft: 37,462, Annual Tax(est): $2,594
- Lot 6: Acres: 0.50, Sq. Ft: 21,780, Annual Tax(est.): $2,096
- Lot 7: Acres: 0.42, Sq. Ft: 18,295, Annual Tax(est.): $1,982
- Lot 9: Acres: 0.49, Sq. Ft: 21,344, Annual Tax(est.): $2.078
- Lot 10: Acres: 0.43, Sq. Ft: 18,731, Annual Tax(est.): $1,995
- Subdivision: Pineview Ridge
- Zoned AP- Agricultural Perservation District
- School District: Exeter Township
- Water: Private
- Sewer: Public
***Lot # is based on number shown on site plan.
Visit our Tranzon website to download the Property Information Packet!